AVIC411.com

Z110BT installed in a BMW 328i coupe

He plugged the cable into the back of the dock.

:lol: Why i'm not surprised that you will answer this in as lame way as possible because that's what you are.

Obviously you don't have anything else to do.

I was asking if he had tapped into cig wiring to get constant power as i'm planning to add 2 usb ports, one for iphone and another one for usb and providing constant power to usb hub so that i don't overload system if i connect both as same time. Vb i know usb hubs work :D

I purchased a spec.dock from http://www.2point5.com/. The dock comes with the iPod cable connected to it and it plugs directly into the z110 and that's it, nothing else is required. It charges too.

I have a pdf of the installation for the spec.dock and it has pics. I can email that to you if you like.

The spec.dock is a bit pricy but its a very clean and ideal location and it doesn't require you to purchase the Pioneer cable separately. I purchased the Pioneer cable before I got the spec.dock and I didn't need it. So I have brand new, unopened Pioneer cable to sell if anyone is interested.