AVIC411.com

Helping~~AVIC-F90BT won't Load Map~~~

Hi, I have the AVIC-F90BT and have owned for a year. Today, when I turned on my car, I saw the lights on "Menu" and "Mao" buttons turned to purple ( they were white color before). After it turned to the main menu (which has "Navigation", "Contact" and "AV"), the sentence "the system is starting up, please wait" would never disappear. But when I clicked into the "AV", the sentence disappeared; however it came back when I returned back to the main menu. The most important issue is when I clicked into the "Navigation" or press the map button, the system will reboot. It seems the system won't load map. When I check my map version under the system setting, I discovered that It said "No Map Version".

I restarted my car many times but I got the same result.

Thanks for Helping me to find a solution~~~

• 2 weeks later...

Hello, I have exacly the same problem.

I own a european AVIC F900 unit. For one year, no problem. And on day, a black screen after startup, and then nothing. Just black screen.

After some testing, when keeping the map button pushed, the screen comes back.

I recently decided to go for the 2.009 european update. The update went fine.

But now, when I am trying to go on the MAP section, I can't go in. Eventually, it reboots.

Finally, I have checked the version. It says : no map version.

Somebody help please... ? Thanks.