AVIC411.com

Please I need some help...

Hi everyone,been away from this site since i upgraded my unit to 3.0 version.i've tried to search and didnt really know how to put in the proper description of my issue so i ended up finding nothing..all right,i'll stop wasting your time,here is my question.when i have the usb drive plugged in on the unit,the audio always goes back to usb source upon every start up even when i was playing from other sources.(i hope i have made it clear to you guys... :shock: )Is there a solution to this issue yet?

and also how do i change the default zoom level in 3d mode?i know there is a script i can change,am i right?can someone lecture me on this?

Thanks in advance!! :oops:

Hi I had the same issue when an SD card was inserted. everytime you switch on the unit it would start to play automatically.

I solved this by going to the av source screen and press Off there, this stops playing mp3´s, but then I have the F500, not sure if all the sound stops in the F900 series..

Hi I had the same issue when an SD card was inserted. everytime you switch on the unit it would start to play automatically.

I solved this by going to the av source screen and press Off there, this stops playing mp3´s, but then I have the F500, not sure if all the sound stops in the F900 series..

I'll give it a try tmr!appreciate your reply,Thx!