AVIC411.com

Changing map color mode error with serious consequenses.

Hello. I have a AVIC 910BT, and I think i just messed up a little. I was snooping around in the menus, wanting to change the color of the maps a little. So i went ahead and changed the day time colors, and it went ok, but when I thought i'd change the night time color to the same scheme as the daytime, a small error popped up telling me that it didnt exist. Then I couldn't enter maps or anything. I Decided to push the reset button hoping for the best, but when the device booted up again, the message saying it is "loading" just stays there over the menus, and wont go away. What do I do?

-Frank-

I noticed today that when i let it start up, the system reboots in about 4 minutes, over and over. I've read elsewhere on this forum about infinite loop boots, and that u can enter test mode to fix it. But then the question becomes, how do i change back to the default maps in test mode, seen I've never tried it before?

best regards. Frank