AVIC411.com

Help Needed ! Connection: Deq-p8000/Z110bt/xdv-p6

I currently have the Deq-p8000. AXM-P8000, XDV-P6, and soon Z110bt. I want to use this feaure however the Z11 doesn't have an optical input so I wanted to know how to connect it if I play the P6 dvd changer using the 5.1 surround.

Including speaker wires also! Any suggestions, experience needed.

Re: Help Needed ! Connection: Deq-p8000/Z110bt/xdv-p6

by CamelTowing on Sat Feb 06, 2010 9:06 am

If I remember correctly, you should be able to run optical from the DVD to the DEQP8000, but you'll still have to run RCAs to the Z110 for the analog sources. And you'll need the AXMP8000 to control it all

Do I just connect the "main unit " RCA to the Subwoofer output on the Z110bt to the AXM then to the DEQ or do I need to connect the speaker wires also?

Thanks! :D

• 3 weeks later...

I'm getting a little frustrated cause tis thing doesnt seem to pruduce sound. Cany anyone help. I need to know if i have to connect the front and rear rca s on the z11obt to the deq-p8000, the processor wont register on the axm controller now and it did a few days ago. I know the processor works. Do I need to run the blue turn on lead from the z110 bt to the processor? Thanks!