AVIC411.com

Missing POIs (Skiing)

Well I ski, and you would think that this would be a POI that should have been included, after all Ice Skating is listed under SPORTS! I did a search for "Wilmot Ski" brought up nothing, but when I drove to the place, on the bottom status line, low and behold is says "Wilmot Ski Hls"...imagine that... but why the heck isn't this searchable? How come its not in the POIs? Am I looking in the wrong category?? Pioneers should be slapped for hiding it if its there somewhere (Although I looked pretty good for it) and horse whipped if its not there. Skiing is a popular sport! Do I have to use a printed map to find the many other ski resorts when locating other places in the Midwest? :x

I created a "Skiing" POI and assigned an ICON, but when I exit out and go back to the Sports category, it doesn't show up. When I go back to see if I really created it...its there includin the little Skiing guy ICON.