AVIC411.com

F90BT REBOOT GPS Problem only when in Motion. Please Help.

I have searched this forum for a long time and did not find any old threads with this kind of problem. I have a F90BT which was working perfectly in a 01 Eclipse. I recently removed it from the Eclipse and installed it in another car. I wired everything up the same way as I did on my Eclipse. The problem I am having is as soon as the GPS picks up movement, the system reboots. All features work 100% when the vehicle is not in motion. The GPS picks up current location and maps it perfect when standing still. As soon as I drive about 1 block, the system reboots. After it reboots, it picks up that current location and then another block ahead it will reboot again. When standing still it works great as I said. Recently I could not stand it rebooting every other block, so I disconnected the GPS antenna wire from the back and now it does not reboot but my navigation does not work obviously. Any suggestiong would be greatly appreciated. I'm at a point where I even want to sell this thing. Any offers?? Thanks.