AVIC411.com

EXT input - X910 Installation Help - Stiletto & iPhone

There is a lot of good information here, but I have been unsuccessful finding a good answer to my installation question...

What are my options for inputing BOTH an iPhone AND a Sirius Stiletto to the X910? Here are the only 2 options that I have come up with:

1. iPhone input using CD-IU230V connector, and Stiletto connected to AUX 2 front input(which I dont' want to do, as it looks like crap)

2. iPhone input using CD-IU230V connector, split the AUX 1 audio inputs with 2 splitters, and connect both the iPhone & Stiletto to the same audio input. I have tested this, and it allows me to use the Stiletto with the AUX 1 set to 'Video'. When I want to use the iPod function of the iPhone(which isn't too terribly often), I have to switch the AUX 1 input to 'iPod', and either turn off the Stiletto or unplug the Line Out. It's a pain, but it works. Sound is just OK, as I'm sure the splitters don't help.

Could I Line Out from the Stiletto to this connector(ebay link below), which uses the blue IP-BUS connection on the x910? It says it must be the IP-BUS compatible with CD-Changer... but, I see no mention of the CD-Changer option in the x910 manual?

http://cgi.ebay.com/Pioneer-IP-BUS-Aux- ... 5632842993

Hope someone can help... Thanks!