AVIC411.com

Unable to Copy files in testmode (firmware 2.0)

I'm about to upgrade to 3.0 but want to backup "MyFlashdrive" before doing so. My unit currently has firmware 2.0 so I tried booting up with the version of Testmode for 2.0 (no issues there at all) but I when I copy the contents of "Myflashdrive" to my SD card files start copying for about a minute and then I get an error that says something very similar to:

unable to copy file "r" - Unable to read source file or disk.

Any ideas? I'm using a SanDisk 8gb SDHC card and have reformatted it twice (fat32 quick format and normal forat) renamed it a couple times (names with no spaces) but no luck. I know some say you cant use a card larger than 2gb but I have read many posts where people have used larger cards.

Any ideas?

Tried 3 different SD memory cards (1 gig, 2 gig, 8 gig) and I get the same type of error each time.

unable to copy file "XXXXXX' - unable to read from source file or disk.

The name of file XXXXX changes every time I try a different card. I know I'm not alone with this error because I have come across others who have posted this same issue... but nobody seems to respond when the issue is posted.