AVIC411.com

3.0 after Unbricking

Cheers all,

I managed to brick my F700bt, (continued start up screen and reboot) got it back up and running on Firmware 2.0 not a problem but now I cannot get back to 3.0x everytime I try upgrading it returns to the "start up screen and reboot" cycle. Is there something I am missing?

Thanks, in advance fo any help.

WOW i had the boot up problem after i installed the 3.0 update i don't know if it was the update or me messing around with the DATA.ZIP trying to mess with the parking break speed but i finally managed to downgrade my pioneer avic f90bt with no more problems but the slow bottom respond and the long boot time. i want to install the 3.0 again but im scared it would mess up again so i think ill leave it as is for a couple of days lol but your problem might be simple u might just be missing a file try re downloading it again.. make sure you're using the two wince files that they give you. and make sure you copy all the files from your flashdrive (on the SD card ) to your flashdrive ( on the avic )

did you install the 3.0 update and then it restarts?

or

you didn't get the chance to install because it restarts before you get to install?

if so at what part of the install does it reboot? the wince install? or the file transfer part?

good lock!! if all goes well let me know so i can take the risk one more time :???: