AVIC411.com

Cannot Backup Flashdisk

Can someone help me i am very good with computers but i cannot seem to backup flash disk i keep getting an error saying access denied files in use i have done this several times and the same error. I have a f90bt with 3.0 i have moded it when it had version 2.0 and backed up flash disk before with no problem. And i can't seem to find the info on here about backing up test mode and such i get bits and pieces in search. I figured this info would of been in general section under facts not there either.

Thanks Dave

Can someone help me i am very good with computers but i cannot seem to backup flash disk i keep getting an error saying access denied files in use i have done this several times and the same error. I have a f90bt with 3.0 i have moded it when it had version 2.0 and backed up flash disk before with no problem. And i can't seem to find the info on here about backing up test mode and such i get bits and pieces in search. I figured this info would of been in general section under facts not there either.

Thanks Dave

Dave.When you say back up flash disc in Testmode,do you mean copy from Avic and paste onto SD?Thats the only way I ever done it.