AVIC411.com

Hey all, I have a Pioneer Avic F90BT and am having a very weird problem with the GPS loosing signal. It is fine when the volume on the radio is turned down, but as soon as i start cranking the volume up, GPS SIGNAL GONE! Turn the volume down and the GPS signal comes back.....frustrating. I have the antenna mounted to the roof near the front glass and this thing work fine for a year of so. I pulled the car out of the garage from being stored during the winter and now I have this problem. Anybody ever have a problem like this before? Any ideas? And suggestions?

I have located in another post that have 750+ watts can interfere with GPS signal, especially if the GPS wire is crossed with RCA's. I am currently running 4000+ watts and hope that this is my problem. I will relocate or shield my wires and see what the outcome will be. I will keep everyone posted and am still open to suggestions so please, if anyone has any suggestions or knowledge, feel free to speak your mind.