AVIC411.com

HELP! Sync music wirelessly using iPhone 3GS and F90BT

Hello,

I was wondering if anyone knows how to have music play wirelessly from your iPhone to the F90BT synced up via bluetooth? Is this possible?

I can make / receive calls / listen to voicemails. However I was wondering if I could listen to music the same way. Thanks for your time guys.

• 2 months later...

...but it is possible, so yes. Giving blanket "no" statements and making it sound so absolute like that is irresponsible as clearly everything nowadays will require some kind of workaround to make these stereos capable of doing more. Plugging in an extra BT dongle is nothing compared to some of the software hacks people use to gain other things people said no to before...until now.

Guys knock it off. Your both correct. To the OP, it is not possible with the AVIC BT hardware. There is a thread that I personally resurrected recently that offers a workaround for this. The thread is stickied in the general F series forum.

• 1 month later...
Guest x5james

This forum doesn't have a way to subsribe to thread without replying to them, so I've been reviewing old threads that m5james was on and replied to them so I can be notified of updates.

Thanks for the links, you're good.