AVIC411.com

No Working Bypass on F700BT?!?

hello,

I have a f700bt and have been searching this forum for a few months to try and get my head around things, but now im in a pickle and need some help. My installer grounded the parking brake wire and told me to check this place out. So i got the software bypass working, seting to 128.0, and everything was groovy.

Then i backed it up and decided to try some mods, they didnt work, so i restored my backup. After backup restore i had lost usb and few other things werent working, so i buy the CNSD-100FM update from pioneer. I get the update to start (have to undo software bypass) and this fixes the lost usb and other stuff but i cant complete the install because when i get to the place to type in the password i got online, the keyboard is greyed out and i cant type anything.

So i retry software bypass, and nothing happens. Half my menus are still greyed out as is phone settings etc...

Cant figure it out, please help if able!! Thanks!

lol! i can get the password from my computer, but when i take that password to my 700bt and put in the second disk for the CNSD-100FM upgrade from pioneer it asks me to type it in on the 700bt, and shows me a keyboard, but nothing happens when i press any of the buttons... it's impossible for me to type in the password on my 700bt

lol! i can get the password from my computer, but when i take that password to my 700bt and put in the second disk for the CNSD-100FM upgrade from pioneer it asks me to type it in on the 700bt, and shows me a keyboard, but nothing happens when i press any of the buttons... it's impossible for me to type in the password on my 700bt

It's ONE upgrade, ONE unit, the code is tied the machine ID that created the key.

It's not "buy one upgrade, go nuts updating every AVIC you can find"

Hahahah! of coarse! Thats not at all what im doin here.

I have 1 Avic-F700BT unit in MY car... I have purchased 1 CNSD-100FM update from pioneer.

I cannot complete the single install of the CNSD-100FM update from pioneer on my single personal 700BT unit, this is the only unit i have ever tried this update with.

i get the code from the website, i go back to my car and put in the second SD card to complete the upgrade and am asked to use the keyboard to type in the passowrd, but i cant type in the password, it wont let me type anything on the keyboard, it's greyed out... so i cant complete the upgrade successfully.

Does anyone have any suggestion or help with this issue???

I think its happening because my parking brake wire is grounded, and i figured if i could get the software bypass working i would then be able to type in this passcode and complete my CNSD-100FM update from pioneer, but i cant get the software bypass to work now either.

Hahahah! of coarse! Thats not at all what im doin here.

I have 1 Avic-F700BT unit in MY car... I have purchased 1 CNSD-100FM update from pioneer.

I cannot complete the single install of the CNSD-100FM update from pioneer on my single personal 700BT unit, this is the only unit i have ever tried this update with.

i get the code from the website, i go back to my car and put in the second SD card to complete the upgrade and am asked to use the keyboard to type in the passowrd, but i cant type in the password, it wont let me type anything on the keyboard, it's greyed out... so i cant complete the upgrade successfully.

oops totally my bad, I read 2nd SD card as "2nd unit" clearly I wasn't caffeinated enough when posting that.

I think its happening because my parking brake wire is grounded, and i figured if i could get the software bypass working i would then be able to type in this passcode and complete my CNSD-100FM update from pioneer, but i cant get the software bypass to work now either.

It's not the bypass, that won't stop you from entering the numbers/letters, my upgrade went fine with a bypassed unit.

sorry I can't add more and managed to muddy the waters a bit.

lol, thanks for your patience guys, im callin pioneer today.

Do NOT mention the bypass to them!

While it doesn't matter (unless you really messed something up) Pioneer will generally stop helping you when you mention that you've bypassed the unit, even if it's an unrelated problem.