AVIC411.com

Quick Question - AVIC F900bt Problem Inside!

First of all hello from a new British member! Really excellent forum you guys have got here; very informative and useful.

I've read through the 'Read Before Posting' stuff, looked through the FAQ and, as instructed, looked through the repair manual but, annoyingly, can't find what I'm looking for. I've already sent the unit back to Pioneer once so basically want to check if it's something I've done wrong or if I can get round it with a software update:

After the car had sat stationary for 3 months I came back to it and, once I'd started it up, found that a large number of my menu options no longer functioned. I've got no address input on the sat nav, no phonebook in my phone options, no system options... all the things I actually find useful about the unit.

Is this something I can sort or do I have to send it to Pioneer again? It came back scratched last time so I'd rather not if I can avoid it.

Thanks in advance.

Ben