AVIC411.com

AVIC-X910BT for $449

Just thought I would share my week long internet shopping experience. I've been on the fence for days debating between the z110, new x920 and the not even 1 year old x910. It all came down to dollars and cents (sense)!

Amazon (Car Toys) has the X910 for $549. Car Toys says on Amazon that they will include the rebate to knock another $100 bucks off. That brings her in just under $450! Considering list was $1200 not that long ago I couldn't resist.

Plus, I knew if I went with the Z110 for $800 (6ave rebate) I would most likely be dropping another $100-$150 for the next damn software (Z120) upgrade in a couple of months. I just couldn't justify the extra cash for the other two HU's. I hope my wife likes her new birthday present. I know I will!

Now for that nice big custom knob...

Sorry, it looks like Car Toys doesn't have any more units available via Amazon. I would keep checking back. When I picked mine up there were only 3 left from Car Toys. If you go directly to Car Toys site they are still charging $899 or $799 with a rebate offer. Again, I would be patient and see if they put some HU's back on Amazon.