AVIC411.com

F90BT 3D map missing street names

First let me thank Dragon24 and Carver. Both the 3.0 install and nag screen tutorials are phenomenal. There is a wealth of information on this site and it is greatly appreciated.

I have a F90BT that recently had a reboot problem. In order to fix it I went from 2.006 to 2.008 to 3.00 to 3.02. All went well and cleared up my reboot problem. I also used carvers files to get rid of the nag screen after 3.02 was in. 99% of things work excellent. Even better than before now that I have the updates. My problem is now when my Map is in 3D mode it does not display any of the street names on the map. In the 2D setting it works fine. Is there a setting I have wrong or something that might be causing this? Thanks for the help.

Best Regards

- Justin -

No not really. There isn't a fix, though there is some mucking around in sys.txt that might improve it for you a little depending on what you're doing. At the top of this page, in search, type 3d street names. You'll get 30+ pages of results. Sorry but you're going to have to wade through it if you want the full deal.