AVIC411.com

for those of you that failed getting the pin out

i did that awhile back as well. i still went on with the install. i regret it since i broke the pin during the install.

i sucked it up and bought a new harness. so now i have extra pins. for those that want to buy the pin off me, i will gladly ship them to you asap and you can enjoy your bypassed system.

thanks

ive been thinking about a reasonable price for these pins. i think 5 shipped is fair for mute wire. and 6 for the rca plug as of now.

PM me your request and address and i'll give you my paypal. i'll cut up the harness and send you wires via usps.

I stand corrected. i went to cut up an rca cable just now. i will have to cut them where they are

dsc00107f.jpg

so it looks like i can cut it where they combine together. PM me for pricing.

dsc00109ii.jpg

dsc00110bm.jpg

this is the image of the two pins so you know that i didnt butcher them and sending you a broken pin.

and the rcas are all i have left. if jstokes buys the other wire.

• 2 weeks later...

PM me and we will talk.

for those that i have not PMed yet, you will get one by monday. sorry im out on a family trip and will check back when i get back.

these pins are not sued. they are from a brand new harness. i only needed one pin for the install and thus have the left overs. i will cut up the rest when i have a free day and take pics of them.

thanks and stay tuned.

• 1 month later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...