AVIC411.com

Hello,

Is there a way to stop your iPhone/iPod from autostarting when you plug it in? I want to use the cable to charge my iPhone without automatically changing whatever other source I might be listening to. Sigh.

Another issue I have is... My fm reception Is horriable. I used a wiring harness and did NOT connect the remote wire from the x920bt to the wiring harness because I just had it going to my sub amp. That gave me NO reception at all. I then connected the remote wire to the harness and now the radio works. But reception is much worse than my stock radio. Like 50% worse. The antenna wire is all the way in too. Any ideas?

One more! My iPhone will popup a message saying "application not installed" with something else saying this accessory requires a program you don't have. What the heck is that about? If I click the yes button to get it, it launches the home page of the app store? What is this trickery?

Thank you.

Hello,

Is there a way to stop your iPhone/iPod from autostarting when you plug it in? I want to use the cable to charge my iPhone without automatically changing whatever other source I might be listening to. Sigh.

No.

One more! My iPhone will popup a message saying "application not installed" with something else saying this accessory requires a program you don't have. What the heck is that about? If I click the yes button to get it, it launches the home page of the app store? What is this trickery?

Thank you.

That is only the most talked about topic about the 920 in the various forums on this site. How about searching the forum.

Thanks for answering my question on the ipod.

However...

I actually did search "application not installed" in this problems/troubleshooting forum and it yielded no results.

So I guess I will poke around and try finding it in another thread. Thanks for the help on this one. :roll:

Hello,

No.

Thank you.

That is only the most talked about topic about the 920 in the various forums on this site. How about searching the forum.

I searched all 3 sub forums under the X series for "application not installed" (without quotes) and it yielded no results? While it seems you offer a lot of help on this forum. Which Im sure you get tired of answering the same questions all the time. But do you think you could kindly point me to this miracle answer that you state is all over this thread?

Im not trying to be a smart ass. But I did search under the x series thread and I dont see anything. And its my understanding that the X920Bt is totally different than the F series, so I didnt even bother to look there.

Googling it... yielded MY thread on AVIC411.com too...

http://www.google.com/#hl=en&source=hp& ... b898b2787e

Help a guy out!