AVIC411.com

Phone number showing on unit when ringing is the last number

I have the bluetooth adaptor and when I receive an incomming call the number displayed is the last number I received a call from not the current incoming call. For example I get a call from the office and shortly after my wife calls me and my office number shows as the incomming call not my wifes number. Has anyone else seen this??

whats pioneer say
Pioneer customer service is full of crap and usually anything they say is useless. I bet if he calls Pioneer they will say his phone is at fault when it probably isn't. Most of the time you're better off sending the unit in for repairs instead of trying to get tech support. Just like when others were calling to complain about the bluetooth echo, Pioneer pretended like they knew nothing about it.

while many pioneer techs are numb nutts, I do think that there are a handful of helpful ones there. In all honesty, his issue would probably better answered by them anyways. it probably is a compatibility issue as we all know the bluetooth has issues widespread that are lacking. When some cellular providers limit the functionality of the bluetooth that is a problem with the phone (in pioneers defense) but honestly they should make an interface that is compatible with the newer majority of phones.