AVIC411.com

Unable to enter system settings

Hi,

I am a newbie to AVIC, just got my F700BT that I bought used from eBay. The unit came with the power cord only.

Wanted to check the unit so I connected the red and yellow wire to +12V on my power supply, the black wire to ground - unit starts normally, but when I enter the Settings menu, I can only change AV Settings and AV Sound, but can not get into System and Navigation settings as they are kind of grey, with no possibility to enter.

Any idea how to handle it? Does it have something to do with the bypass?

Thanks,

iggy

• 2 weeks later...
i read them but didnt find the right thing to do. can you please send me the link to the right link.

Honestly? the bypass threads are VERY clear and easy to understand, if you're not able to follow them, then maybe you should not be attempting to perform the bypass.

it doesnt seem to be the bypass issue, i think the firmware is corrupted. where can i find the winceimg.csk file? is it inside the 3.1 firmware?

Well if that's the case then your issue has nothing to do with the thread you're posting it to and you do not have the same issue that the OP had, you may be better off starting a new thread.