AVIC411.com

AVIC-F7010BT Constantly Rebooting Issue

Hi all;

I just was giving my bosses truck is has this radio in it. There has never been an issue with the radio until just recently. When the truck turns on the radio boots up to the main screen. On the bottom on the main screen in a pop-up box reading "System startup in progress. Please Wait". This box will stay on the entire time the truck is on. I can get to the radio and play music but then after about 1-2minutes the whole radio reboots. On the main screen I can get into the settings and the phone BUT when I try to get to the navigation it gets STUCK on the click OK to accept screen.... My guess is that something with the GPS/Navi is screwed up and the whole unit is trying to start it self up, can't get there so it reboots and tries again. I have tried pushing the little button on the face to reset but nothing changes. Has this happened to anyone else or a different model similar problem? What can i try to do to resolve it? THANK YOU!!!!

• 3 years later...

Hi all;

I just was giving my bosses truck is has this radio in it. There has never been an issue with the radio until just recently. When the truck turns on the radio boots up to the main screen. On the bottom on the main screen in a pop-up box reading "System startup in progress. Please Wait". This box will stay on the entire time the truck is on. I can get to the radio and play music but then after about 1-2minutes the whole radio reboots. On the main screen I can get into the settings and the phone BUT when I try to get to the navigation it gets STUCK on the click OK to accept screen.... My guess is that something with the GPS/Navi is screwed up and the whole unit is trying to start it self up, can't get there so it reboots and tries again. I have tried pushing the little button on the face to reset but nothing changes. Has this happened to anyone else or a different model similar problem? What can i try to do to resolve it? THANK YOU!!!!

Hi, did you fix this issue ????  im facing the same after installing firmware 2.008. please help.

aabuelaish@gmail.com