AVIC411.com

Videos supported on a SD card on a X710BT

I recently installed an AVIC X710BT on my 4runner... Gotta say, the best investment someone can make to their car.

Sadly, I had to leave my car for a few weeks since I had to travel so i didn't had enough time to play with it. The only things I managed to do was play videos off my ipod touch and all the basic features like bluetooth, navigation, etc.

However, there were some things I couldn't figure out. First, what video formats are supported in the SD card. Under which folder will these videos be detected? Can I also display pictures on the X710BT?

Another thing. I had problems when I tried to plug in my iPod Video. So, are iPod Videos compatible with the X710BT?

There was also one last thing. The Album artwork pictures that the system shows are always low quality, very pixelated. Is this always like this? I mean the pictures showed in the box seem nicer.

Thanks all in advance.

What about the pixelated ipod album art???

That is only a problem with iPhone/iTouch. There are those that have stated the iPhone OS 4 soon to be released will fix the problem but until then, its something your going to have to deal with.