AVIC411.com

X710 and iPod/iPhone issues

Hi I recently installed my x710 i bought from sonicelectronix and I bought the IU230 ipod cable as well. The thing is, I get audio from FM, CD and even my Sony mp3 player, but when I plug in my iPhone 3G. Its able to read the songs like it plays, but no actual audio comes out from my speakers. And I've tried this with my friend's ipods and the ipod cable and I get the same thing. The iPods work on their cars with their pioneer decks as well, so that's not the problem. Anyone have a clue on how I can fix it? Thanks.

so i installed the rca cable and plugged in the cd-iu230 audio and video cables into the audio and video cable input of the harness and i still recieved no audio signals from the ipod, but like before, it could read the songs and it showed it was playing, just no audio. any suggestions? im thinking of calling pioneer or sonic electronix tomorrow =(

Plug in the AV connectors on the iPod cable and make sure the AV1 settings is set to iPod.

Also make sure the harness is completely plugged in and make sure you have plugged in the RCA connectors to the right inputs.