AVIC411.com

I have an f900 with the firmware update and have recently upgrade my 3gs with the os4 software.

When i plug in the iphone i get the message on screen that the mobile phone signal may cause noise thru the speakers and to my surprise it does.

I presume a software update will fix, any one have any other ideas?

I have an f900 with the firmware update and have recently upgrade my 3gs with the os4 software.

When i plug in the iphone i get the message on screen that the mobile phone signal may cause noise thru the speakers and to my surprise it does.

I presume a software update will fix, any one have any other ideas?

I am having a similar problem. Just today, when the device is connected the radio reboots but if I am just playing a CD the radio plays fine. I am running the following software:

Nav - Pioneer Navigation Software 2008 powered by NNG

Maps - Data Source 2007 Tele Atlas N.V. (080311)

Basemap - Data Source NIMA VMAP0 (071019)

State 2007.10

Map Version: 01.000600

Version: 2.006000

Bluetooth Software: HW100-SW330 RC3

Also, I need to know what is the latest software version out there for the AVIC-900BT. Please help because my iPhone is the main source of music for me and the main reason I purchased this head unit!!! :cry:

i complained to Pioneer about the f900 and they upgraded me to the f910 firmware which is a zillion times better. If you do with the sd card it will cost you £150. Even if you do pay for it, it`s worth it.

i get the interference when i play music via iphone.