AVIC411.com

can you add screans

maybe

it depends on what model you have

the f700 does not have a video out so you can not hook up an auxiliary screen, you can however use a y splitter on the ipods (or really any other external video source) video connection at the back of the unit and run that to a auxiliary screen so other people can watch any video's that you select as a source.

the F900 does have a video out connection. therefor, yes you can hook up an auxiliary screen to show any video source (no nav, no radio screen) that is playing. then you can switch over and watch the nav side on your screen if you choose.

and please, next time at least try to search first.

this was actually a nice responce

Sigh..

as this has been discussed many many times before, with actually much more in depth answers.

almost every question that any rookie would ask, has been asked and answered before by another rookie. and by spending a few mins searching around, you can save yourself a ton of time waiting around for someone to respond.

Guest x5james

Nope, just had better things to do for the past week. I didn't even know m5james was banned...for asking questions. That's super! Thanks for your concern though, I've got reading to do still...thanks for the links!

Guest x5james

Seriously, I didn't even realize it till I was trying to reply on a thread. Got a new shifter for the bike, installed HID's and angel eyes in the X, trying to ride as much as possible since sun in Seattle is few and far between. I'm totally happy with my F, and even though it's way faster using FX3.1, I still wish it was even faster. Otherwise, it gets the job done.