AVIC411.com

Z120 Upgrade / Can't upgrade Bluetooth 3.11

I've searched on this forum but didn't find nothing. I upgraded yesterday my Z110; I got two SD cards, the first one went just fine but when I inserted the second card... nothing. Unit did not recognize it. Tried turning power off/on with no avail.

3.10 works just fine with my EVO 4G, so nothing to worry about just now, but any ideas what am I doing wrong?

Thanks in advance for your help.

Yeah the way this needs to be done is, you insert the first card which does the Maps and operational software update. You then go to bluetooth settings with the first card still inserted and start a firmware update to 3.10. After that is done, you insert the second card and go back to bluetooth settings and select Firmware Update and it will update the unit to 3.11. The second card does not start up automatically since this is just the Bluetooth firmware update which is always done manually.

Please post back if you have trouble. Good luck.

:D ok now that it installed properly , whats new with the bluetooth update ? , I have a z110bt and I just ordered the update , am really worried about pioneers updates . I had a f90 and it was a nightmare when I purchased the 3.0 update it actually killed my radio. after getting it fixed and then trying to redeem my original update for weeks , I got rid of the f90. Am having a problem with my z110bt with my bluetooth I got the iphone 4 and I try to pair it but it wont pair. I tried to clear the bluetooth memory on the unit itself but the clear memory on the unit is dim and u cant access it ? can anyone help me with this ? how do u clear the bluetooth memory on the z110bt ? So am asking with the new bluetooth update what does it solve or what does it actually improve or what does it actually add ?