AVIC411.com

I'm not getting any sound out of the rear speakers when I connect the car's harness to the rear output on the avic x710bt's harness. I've tested the rear speakers and they work fine, and the amp is powering them. Is it possible I fried some chip inside the avic that emits sound through the rear output, or is there some other possibility? Thanks very much for your help.

What kind of car do you have?

I have the same problem with the X910BT in a newer Chrysler vehicle with a factory amp using the PAC C2R-CHY4 harness adapter. To get the navigation voice guidance, I have to wire the X910's Rear speaker output to the Front speakers on the car.

It depends on the car audio system. I had another newer Chrysler with a base audio systenm and all speakers worked.

What kind of car do you have?

I have the same problem with the X910BT in a newer Chrysler vehicle with a factory amp using the PAC C2R-CHY4 harness adapter. To get the navigation voice guidance, I have to wire the X910's Rear speaker output to the Front speakers on the car.

It depends on the car audio system. I had another newer Chrysler with a base audio systenm and all speakers worked.

I solved my issue by disconnecting the battery and then rewiring the the RCA outputs to their respective inputs. Rear RCA's work fine now. I shouldn't have been playing around with the RCA's while the battery was connected, luckily I didn't blow the pico fuse.