AVIC411.com

Can I resell my CNSD-100FM Upgrade?

All:

Quick question; if anyone knows the answer it would be appreciated. I have an F700BT and the touchscreen stopped working after I upgraded it to 3.0, which I purchased from Crutchfield. Since I am no longer using the unit, can I sell the upgrade on eBay? I put in my device number and have the password, but am not sure if it will work on another unit with a different device ID. I know it is only for use on a single device, so if someone were to purchase it, that would still be the case, since mine is no longer in use.

Does anyone know if this is the case? And if anyone is looking for an F700BT in great shape and can replace the touchscreen, it's for sale as well!

Thanks!

When you registered it you put in the number from the upgrade kit, and the number from your system, and it then generated a key.

At that point the number from the upgrade kit is considered "used up" and can't be used to generate more install keys.

That should answer the question sufficiently.