AVIC411.com

Hi,

I have a F9110BT in my VW.

Even when i put the Volumelevel of every AudioInput to 0 and dont touch the volume-wheel, the volume of my navigation voice changes when I change the Audio Input. I hope you understand my english :-) Sry for that...

For example the voice is not loud enough when i listen to USB and it is too loud when I listen to CD.

When I change the volume level so that the music from every source is at the same volume level this effect goes extrem.

I think the Navi voice should be set at a level undepenting on the audio source - isnt it? I f I tourn off the Audio sources, I cant change the Navi Voice using the volume wheel. (What is the coreect word for the "Volume wheel"?^^)

Is this normal? I dont think that someone wanted this to be that way.

THX 4 your help...

sr0x

• 1 month later...

Im sorry. I can´t write/ speak Inglish.

Pero puedo responderte en Castellano, aunque tarde.

Tengo el mismo equipo que tú, tambien en un VW. El volumen de las órdenes y avisos del navegador se ajusta en el menú de configuración. Lo que ocurre es que ese ajuste funciona en los modos radio y cd, pero para sd y usb adopta el mismo volumen que tienes de música. Si además tienes activado el volumen dinámico te puedes volver loco.

Hi,

i'm sorry but i cant speak spanish :-) but I understood a little of what u wrote...

to update my question:

I found out, that the volume thing is working fine on AM/FM and CD - the navigation voice is as loud as set in navi options. If I change the music volume, the navi volume stays as it should be.

But when i change to USB the Navi voice changes "linear" to the usb volume. That means, that when I turn the music volume down. the navi gets very very quiet.

I'm not sure if they wanted it to be like that - but it makes no sense. Im not listening to USB anymore, when i have navigation on.

I asked at a pioneer service center and they sent the question to pioneer HQ - but still now answer (after 2 month) :-(

Im not as much into that modding than some of you. Maybe there is just a variable to change in some file to fix that.

sr0x

Siento no poder escribir en Inglés.

Está claro que tienes un problema. A mi no me ocurre eso, pero si que he observado que no todos los archivos de música tienen el mismo volúmen de reproducción y por lo tanto se nota diferencia de volumen con las ordenes de navegación.

No se si esto te puede servir de ayuda.

I know, that music files might have different volume levels in avarrage. But that is not the problem. When listen to usb and turn the music volume nearly to zero, the navi voice volume becomes nearly zero too. On other audio sources the problem does not occur.