AVIC411.com

Use MicroSD on F920BT

Hi everyone :)

I'm a fresh owner of Pioneer AVIC F920BT, just bought an 16GB MicroSD Card FAT32.

My Pioneer support only FAT and FAT32.. not NTFS (I tried to format to, but the SD card not works..)

Due to the limitations of FAT32 (max capacity of allocations file 4GB) I can't write other files over this limit :(

Have you a workaround to fix this issue to fully use 16GB capacity ?

Thanks in advance

I'm not sure what your issue is. FAT32 can support theoretical limits up to 2TB, and a normal limit of up to 137GB. There are issues which may only a llow you to format at a max of 32GB, but that wouldn't be a problem for you.

Your issue is either with that specific card, the reader, or a driver on your PC, more than likely. I'd return it for another card, and if you experiecne the same issue, then give us a full rundown (brand of SD card, reader, operating system) and I'm sure someone would be willing to pitch in.

This hit from a quick google search may help you as well.

Thanks guys for replies :)

I found the issue: my microSD card (16Gb SDHC Sandisk) doesn't support multiple paste folders on it... as I try to do, windows says an error 0x80070079 :(

If I try to paste a folder one by one the issue disappear... Perhaps for read/write access time... Don't know. :?

Now I succeed to save on it approx 5Gb of music and video: very good!

Thanks!