AVIC411.com

Few newb D3 questions :)

Hi!

Im a new owner of the Avic-D3. Ive searched forum for some answers but some with no result so decided to create a new thread.

So:

1) I want to upload a background pic to my Avic. Ive burned cd with pictures folder but unit does not see it. Maybe any special way of burning CD on Macbook to make it readable to avic?

2) I have an iphone 3gs and already bought a cable that connects to IP-Bus to listen to the music and control iphone. havent tested it yet-so will it work?

3)I also wanted to use avic as a bluetooth unit to make a calls. Iam very surprised that I need to buy additional unit to make it work coz on lower models of pioneer unit we have that feature built in. But... if we decide to buy additional bluetooth unit ,it also needs IP BUS to work-so if im right I cannot use my phone via bluebooth and listen to ipod? Also music quality is poor via bluetooth. So how to solve it?

4) I have bought avic used and got navi discs with it...but theyre in german :/ where can I donwload and how to burn it properly- navi discs with east and west europe?

Thank you very much and waiting for your answers:)

Kris