AVIC411.com

F900BT and no bluetooth software

Ok I know there is an answer somewhere out there but I am not finding it.

Heres the problem...After I installed the 3.0 whatever software I noticed that my bluetooth was not working. The unit says that the bluetooth software is not found. I just recently did the fx3 whatever upgrade hoping that it might fix the problem but it didnt.

What I want to know is... Is there anyone out there that knows how I can fix this without sending the unit to Pioneer and paying them a $200 flat rate to fix the problem that will probably take them 10 minutes to fix???

Please help me someone.

Like I said, try FX 3.1 again, or the 3.0 update or whatever. You're obviously missing the BT stack. There was an update to BT from Pioneer I believe, perhaps you could try applying that?

I have no idea where exactly the software is at, maybe someone else could chime in.

What?

Last night I found out that My blue tooth is not working any more. I tried phone setting to reconnect it. Wont work, wont recognize nearby Phones doing search or connect nearby equipments. It just says mobile phone is disconnected. I came home late night, So I will try again today..

:evil:

Alite.. Last night I deleted my phone from GPS, tried to search it again but it wont find my iPhone.

So I deleted it also from my iPhone.

Now when I searched from Pioneer, for near by phones, it searched and found my phone, gave me pin 1111 which I had to use it in iPhone while I did pairing. And it was done. I have to transfer phone book again.

Not sure why this happened, my bluetooth software is latest. HW100-SW330 RC3.

Thanks God.!!!!!

I am happy now :D

:)