AVIC411.com

• 2 months later...

If I knew, I'd gain about 13 days of my life back of off and on troubleshooting.......and I tried a different phone today (Non-windows mobile) and it still reboots. It gave me a jit.exe error in a windows error box in the middle of the screen for about 15 seconds and finally rebooted. I think my old F500bt and my current x910bt hate me.....

No one has the answer. The slimey bastard who I spoke to at Pioneer's tech support (While talking over me and with a condescending tone) the last time told me 2 weeks ago, that "Obvouisly, Pioneer does not have a product that suits your needs". I was livid. I will NEVER call their tech support again. Even though my x910bt is still under warranty.... :(

If I knew, I'd gain about 13 days of my life back of off and on troubleshooting.......and I tried a different phone today (Non-windows mobile) and it still reboots. It gave me a jit.exe error in a windows error box in the middle of the screen for about 15 seconds and finally rebooted. I think my old F500bt and my current x910bt hate me.....

No one has the answer. The slimey bastard who I spoke to at Pioneer's tech support (While talking over me and with a condescending tone) the last time told me 2 weeks ago, that "Obvouisly, Pioneer does not have a product that suits your needs". I was livid. I will NEVER call their tech support again. Even though my x910bt is still under warranty.... :(

"It was the dukes! It was the DUKES!!!"

After getting an DroidX phone from Verizon, I must say it FINALLY WORKS WITHOUT REBOOTING! I swear, I thought Gabriel was about to blow his horn and call in for the Judgement, which would leae me no time to play around with it. LOL! However, it did reboot as soon as it paired the 1st time, but has not rebooted since then. 2 days....solid!

I spoke too soon! Mind you, after getting the Droid X and pairing the device, I not only performed a factory reset, but also performed a personal profile wipe as well. After picking up food at Qdoba, I started the truck, watched the phone pairing and watched it revert back to the reboot cycle.... I give UP!

• 3 weeks later...

hi all, i'm new to the forums, but i what brought me here was this issue. I dont own this head unit, however i'm an installer and i need to troubleshoot this symptom.

my friend has the x910, installed and working flawlessly for the past year and half. about 2 weeks ago he called me saying the HU was resetting/restarting about 30 seconds to 1 minute, repeatedly. yesterday i spent about 2hrs troubleshooting the HU, Harnesses, and car harness, and we reached a conclusion: -Everytime we connected the GPS antenna, this would happen; keeps restarting repeatedly... when the GPS antenna is disconnected the unit works 100% fine, without any restarts. (except it loses the GPS ability)

so we are about to buy or borrow a new GPS antenna and see what happens from there.

Please let me know if you guys try this out and it works. maybe theres a major defect on these series that pioneer needs to address.