AVIC411.com

F700BT illumination color keeps resetting after 2.0080 updat

Hi everybody

my F700BT was working fine with the 2.0060 update, I did the latest 2.0080 update a week ago and I have noticed that the illumination color keeps reseting when I customized stays like that sometimes for hours but then the colors start changing like when it was first installed, sometimes also the back camera is turned off, I have checked the wires and everything looks fine Ihave not lost my am/fm memory settings, it only happens with the illumination color, back up camera off, and sometimes some settings like the brightness of the screen gets reseted.

hi, thanks for your quick reply, that sounds like a good idea, but how do I do that ? I have tried installing the SD card and restarting the car with the card in it, but nothing happens.

if it wont do it by itself, you may have to go into the system with testmode files and replace the "my disc" with another file from an older system file (which you may have to get from somebody else if you have never made a system backup)

there are a few threads with much more detail of how to do this in the mods and hacks section of the forum