AVIC411.com

Z120BT in 2010 Mustang

I'm thinking about getting a Z120BT for my 2010 Mustang. I'm just confused about how it will fit. It doesn't look like it would fit with the current set up. Are there other pieces I would have to buy to make this work?? With the older mustangs it looks like a simple fit but with the 2010 it doesn't seem right. What can I do to make this work?

First what setup do you have. Im guessing you have the standard and not the touch screen setup which would probably accomadate the double din sized unit. The standard factory setup on the newer models are more streamlined to look and function as one complete flush unit and have the small screen and buttons located throughout the dash piece. These newer dash designs make incorporating aftermarket units more difficult and costly.

This requires the purchase of a new dash trim panel to replace the current you need a

Metra 99-5823CH and look here http://www.sonicelectronix.com/item_270 ... 823CH.html for example of what it all looks like and can read more on it. My brother has a mazda and it required this type of conversion for aftermarket its more costly and sometimes quality is not on par with factory but its your only option to fit this unit in and this will work for 2010 and up models that do not have the nav unit installed hope this helps you out