AVIC411.com

AVIC-Z120BT REMOTE + HIDDEN ANTENNA

I just had the z120bt installed and I'm really happy with it but I have a few questions..

I saw a related post that mentions the ability to add a CD-R510 remote with the PAC WRI-P addon. On the PAC website it doesn't mention my particular model number as one being compatible.

So.. has anyone purchased/installed these two items successfully on a Z120BT and if so what was the outcome? What worked on the remote.. what didn't? Any reviews on the CD-R150 remote itself? Is that round thing on the remote a joystick?

Additionally.. this isn't avic411 specific but what are some options for a hidden fm antenna that gives similar or better reception than an external fm antenna. If it matters it's a 99 honda civic.

Thanks, John.

Additionally.. this isn't avic411 specific but what are some options for a hidden fm antenna that gives similar or better reception than an external fm antenna. If it matters it's a 99 honda civic.

Thanks, John.

they do make amplified antennas that can go at the top of the windshield to be "hidden" but no antenna is going to receive signal as well as a standard steel whip antenna

• 2 weeks later...