AVIC411.com

Hi I've just joined and i'm racking my brains out with an Avic F900BT that I bought 2 years ago.

It started to hang up when I got into my car a few weeks ago and doing very sporadic things.

I installed a new version of software from the pioneer website and now its not very well at all.

It seems to have lost its maps,and the current version is 2.008000

When its first switched on it sits with its navgate splashscreen on until u press menu,Then you can only access settings,AV source,contacts or destination does not

work.I've looked around the forum but can't seem to find the test software available FX3.1 rar?

Any help would be appreciated

Gary

Thanks loosewheel,I've managed to get into test mode but it looks like it has some issues as diskrw,restart,tascal regedit etc,etc all can't be found so

I'm still trying to get my head round it.

The FX3.1 rar file isn't being seeded at present :-(

Well I'm wondering if anyone can shed anymore light as I'm not sure if its software or something else has gone wrong.

I can get into test mode,re-formatted the flash drive then I've re-installed 2.09 software and the unit power up,stays in splash screen til I press menu then I can only access the settings menu.

Pressing AV source does nothing,Press mAp and it just comes up with the warning screen then nothing else.

Any help would be appreciated