AVIC411.com

Should I regret purchasing an X920

Just got mine in today. Been playing with it for an hour or more now. Install shop said they loved installing Pioneers. Start up time is literally 5-6 seconds before the music comes on. Having a problem connecting my ipod but it was missing a software update and I still need to update the X920 firmware. Back up camera/bypass is awesome. NAV looks tacky but havent played with it much. Bluetooth worked perfectly, actually works with Pandora on my Android Vibrant. Control pause and play from the X920, change songs, like/unlike from the phone. Audio quality is great. Still need to get out the manual and see what else I can do. Put AVI vids on the SD card but it wont play them, splash images worked fine but it was only showing 6 of the 8 images I had on the card.

Didnt get to play with any other Double Dins but it seems kind of limited. Not a lot of options but I guess im spoiled with electronics these days....Not sure I could list 5 things Id like to see that it doesnt have.

dont forget, there is a lot more complaining on the internet than praise, people always come online to bitch about problems and find solutions for them, but few go out of their way to get online and give a good review about a properly working product.

Didnt get to play with any other Double Dins but it seems kind of limited. Not a lot of options but I guess im spoiled with electronics these days...

i dont know why you think that it is limited, as it has every option that any other brand offers. and looks better than most while doing it.

dont forget, there is a lot more complaining on the internet than praise, people always come online to bitch about problems and find solutions for them, but few go out of their way to get online and give a good review about a properly working product.

Yeah I kinda noticed that. Guess thats why the internet was invented so people would complain more.