AVIC411.com

New from NY. Getting an AVIC-D3 I sold a few years ago to a friend, and now he is not using it so I get her back! Installing in a 2008 Ford F-250. I use to be all crazy about stereo equiptment but just over it anymore. But with this crap stock unit I would love to have a Navi in dash again, as well as iPod controls so I have a few things I need for it. Along with hopefully knowing they have a much much more updated disc, because even when I had it when it was in 2008 perhaps it was way wrong. Guess any tips I can get is nice. I plan on installin next week when I get the wiring harness from my local store. I see the thread on bypassing her, which is REAL exciting since they said they didn't know how haha. Hopefully I can handle that and get it goin.

Next is gettin a good startup screen or background and i'll be happy. By chance anyone make a real tree camo hunting background! I'll have to do some reading up on the threads I see how to make.

otherwise nice forum and glad to join.

Jim