AVIC411.com

F500BT Can't enter Testmode

I am in desperate need of some help. Yesterday I was still running fine with the old 2.006 firmware. I decided to try to upgrade to the 3.1.. Everything seemed to work fine after the update, but the only problem was that my unit would never acquire a GPS signal. So today, I was attempting to revert back to the 2.006 and now I am stuck. First, when I try to install the wince version that came with the 2.006, the process starts and then gets stuck on Reading 100%. When I use the 3.1 wince version it upgrades fine, but now I cannot get the unit to start or even enter testmode. I have tried all 3 versions of testmode I could find, but everytime it tries to boot the Pioneer splash screen comes on and then the unit turns off. Somebody please help me out here!

• 1 month later...

I am in desperate need of some help. Yesterday I was still running fine with the old 2.006 firmware. I decided to try to upgrade to the 3.1.. Everything seemed to work fine after the update, but the only problem was that my unit would never acquire a GPS signal. So today, I was attempting to revert back to the 2.006 and now I am stuck. First, when I try to install the wince version that came with the 2.006, the process starts and then gets stuck on Reading 100%. When I use the 3.1 wince version it upgrades fine, but now I cannot get the unit to start or even enter testmode. I have tried all 3 versions of testmode I could find, but everytime it tries to boot the Pioneer splash screen comes on and then the unit turns off. Somebody please help me out here!

i got the same problem ! got 3.1 and can not go in to testmode ! i get in the screen below a box where i can enter a password but tried different combinations of the buttons and get no go !

some help would be very appreciated !