AVIC411.com

streets not showing up

I just purchased a z110bt and upgraded it to the z120bt and am loving the unit and all it can do so far. But i have noticed that some streets just dont show up (not street names, actual streets). I live in Stillwater, OK and two of the major streets here (Duck- N & S, and McElroy- E & W) never show up. I have also noticed that one of the major streets in Edmond, OK (Kelly- N & S) doesnt show up either. But when Im driving on these streets, it does say that I am currently on the street that is missing in the display.

I havent found anyone that has complained about streets not showing up, just street names. So is this a known issue? Are they not showing up because the maps suck or is there a glitch I am running into?

(these streets have been around for decades too)

Thanks.

I just purchased a z110bt and upgraded it to the z120bt and am loving the unit and all it can do so far. But i have noticed that some streets just dont show up (not street names, actual streets). I live in Stillwater, OK and two of the major streets here (Duck- N & S, and McElroy- E & W) never show up. I have also noticed that one of the major streets in Edmond, OK (Kelly- N & S) doesnt show up either. But when Im driving on these streets, it does say that I am currently on the street that is missing in the display.

I havent found anyone that has complained about streets not showing up, just street names. So is this a known issue? Are they not showing up because the maps suck or is there a glitch I am running into?

(these streets have been around for decades too)

Thanks.

Not sure if this is the same issue, but it depends on what "zoom" level you have it set on, also I saw someone post that when in 3d view sometimes the streets don't show up and when the touch the screen (it goes to 2d) then mode button to bring back to 3d the names are there. Hope this helps