AVIC411.com

Problem with playing music from SD/USB while navigating

Hello community,

my F9110BT plays mp3-files from SD and USB without problems, but when switching to the map or starting navigation, it will play the current song until it ends, but it won't start the next song (I also can't switch manually to the next song). When I press the menu-button to quit the map-screen, the next song will start immediately.

Does anybody had a similar problem or has a hint for me how to change this behaviour?

Regs tritronic

• 2 weeks later...

Hello community,

my F9110BT plays mp3-files from SD and USB without problems, but when switching to the map or starting navigation, it will play the current song until it ends, but it won't start the next song (I also can't switch manually to the next song). When I press the menu-button to quit the map-screen, the next song will start immediately.

Does anybody had a similar problem or has a hint for me how to change this behaviour?

Regs tritronic

Hello there,

I have exactly the same problem on my F9110BT! Welcome to the club :-) My other issue is the following: when navigating and playing a podcast on my iPhone the unit almost freezes when there is an incoming call. It sometimes takes 10mins(!) to get control back and phone the person back (because I couldn't answer the phone...)

I hope there is some sort of fix (or firmware update) for this problem.. I have reset/rebooted the thing but nothing seems to make it any quicker.

Regards,

Joop

So after some useless discussions with the Pioneer support (they only wanted to send me the unit to their service-desk), I accidentally found out what the problem was. If you turn off the traffic announcements in the fm-radio-screen, the playback of files from sd-card or usb-stick will work without problems. If you turn them on, it's exactly the behaviour I described above.

Regs

tritronic

So after some useless discussions with the Pioneer support (they only wanted to send me the unit to their service-desk), I accidentally found out what the problem was. If you turn off the traffic announcements in the fm-radio-screen, the playback of files from sd-card or usb-stick will work without problems. If you turn them on, it's exactly the behaviour I described above.

Regs

tritronic

Thanks for your reply, I will try this first thing tomorrow!

Regards,

Joop