AVIC411.com

X910BT Problem - Continuous Resets

I've read around and haven't found anything quite like what I am seeing. When I power the unit on the Pioneer Logo comes up and stays on for about 10 seconds, then reboots. It does this indefinitely. One time it booted after doing this for about 10 minutes, after that, nothing. I've tried a few things but nothing seems to make a difference. Here is what I have done so far.

- Backed out the video bypass (I was told by the Pioneer rep this can cause a reset loop) No luck

- Reflash the firmware (Another suggestion from Pioneer, but the unit doesn't stay on long enough to even start flashing) It has the latest already btw.

- Boot into Windows CE and try loading FX3.1, no luck here either as the unit only stays on long enough to go through 1 or 2 menus. It does stay on a tad longer than normal when going to service mode, but end result is the same.

I was told today to try holding eject and reset for 10 seconds, then let go of reset and hold eject for 10 seconds more. Whatever that does.... I'll try it but I'm not holding my breath.

Other option is to send this piece of crap into Pioneer for $70 bucks and have them look at it. It's just out of warranty since I bought it in October of last year.

Any other suggestions??