AVIC411.com

300 question

300 radio question

I just Got a 08 300 base model how hard is it to chage out the radio.I have avic d3 I want to install what din kit do I need and wire harness do. I need. Is there a factory amp also .if anybody know also where the vechile speed sensor wire is it will help me a lot does anybody have pics of avic d3 installed int a 300 lx

• 2 weeks later...

if anybody nose where is the vss wire is

well for starters, nose is on your face, people KNOW things about cars.

I just Got a 08 300 base model.

sweet, that thing got a hemi?

how hard is it to chage out the radio.
take the old radio out, put the new radio in.

what din kit do I need and wire harness do. I need.
an 08 300 needs a CR1291b dash kit, and the wire harness depends on which audio package you have, there are three sound packages that come in the 300's, if you have the base audio system, there is no amp and you can use the scosche CR02b wire harness (you will have to run your own ACC wire)or if you have the infinity gold or boston accustic sound package then you do have a factory amp and you will need a wire harness like the Metra Axxess CHTO-013bb

Is there a factory amp also
covered in answer above

if anybody know also where the vechile speed sensor wire is it will help me a lot
if you use the metra axxess wire harness it has the VSS, reverse wire, and the P-brake wire all at the harness to connect to.

BTW, you didnt ask about it, but you will also need an antenna adapter to convert the chrysler antenna plug to the standard plug that the AVIC will use like the metra 40-cr10