AVIC411.com

USB drive issue please help

whats up everyone.. i need some help.. i installed my x920bt last night in my dodge charger... now i had a JVC kn7000 before this unit an i had a 16gb flash drive that i had all my music on an videos... well i plugged it in my units usb last night an it comes up it cannot be read? why is this? can someone please help me here. ALSO, i did the install trick i moved the mute wire over one an grounded them all, the unit wont turn on when i do this, BUT when i take the mute wire off of the green an black ground the unit turns on, so with having just the black an green as ground unit powers on, but with the 3 all together unit wont? can someone please help me out with these issues im having? an also why dosnt my unit have pandora on it? i dont see an option for it..

Well you should probably move your files from the USB drive and reformat it and try again. The problem you are having with the bypass doesn't make sense so I suggest you read the instructions on proper bypass again or have someone else do it for you. As far as your last issue goes I think you need to do some reading on this. Do you have an Apple iDevice plugged in with the Pandora app installed?

Well you should probably move your files from the USB drive and reformat it and try again. The problem you are having with the bypass doesn't make sense so I suggest you read the instructions on proper bypass again or have someone else do it for you. As far as your last issue goes I think you need to do some reading on this. Do you have an Apple iDevice plugged in with the Pandora app installed?

there all MP3 format idk why it wont work.. what formats do i need to work on this unit?