AVIC411.com

D3 Ipod issue, can't figure it out...

Hey ya'll, this problem started about couple weeks ago...I've had the unit for almost 2 years now and now I can't figure out what's going on with it.

What hahahappened was that one time I was driving, bumping the beats from my Ipod, the sound went down in level significantly, then a pretty loud screeching noise came on, and the sound shut off. At first I thought it was my Ipod being retarded, so I unplugged it then tried again...no sound..the screen shows as the Ipod playing but nothing out of the speakers. Couple days later I tried to listen to it again...and again, about 20 seconds of good sound, then screech, and nothing. So I thought it was the cable that was messed up, got a new cable, plugged it all in, same thing! WTH?? Alright, maybe it's the Ipod messed up...unplugged my Ipod, plugged my Iphone in...SAME THING!! So I changed the cable back over to the first one I had and plugged the Iphone in, again screech then no sound...can't figure out what's going on since I already tried 2 different Ipods with 2 different cables....any ideas???