AVIC411.com

Ready to Install X920BT

I'm about to install my X920BT in my 2003 Ford Mustang Cobra this weekend. I've already done the bypass, hopefully that works. Do I need to run that to a ground with the parking brake cable instead of where the instruction say to(power supply side of parking brake switch). I just also looking for some insight as to where to go find the Speed Signal Input Cable, Reverse Gear Signal, Switched power, constant power and the other cable in my car. Any help is appreciated. Thanks.

switched power (ACC) and constant power, will be at the radio harness, i would make sure that you get a wire harness, as with every terminator that ive ever seen has always had the Mach system, and you will want those plugs to get all the speaker wires with the correct polarity, and also the harness to intergrate the factory subs and amps.

reverse can always be found at the reverse light, which is near where you would be mounting a camera (if your not installing a camera, then you dont need the reverse wire hooked up to anything)

the VSS is usually found at either the ABS module or the ECM/PCM