AVIC411.com

The mysterious AVIC-X9115 BT...

Hello everyone.

I bought my AVIC-X9115BT in Orlando / Florida. The AVIC was installed in my car in Brazil, where I live. Obviously, the GPS is not working here. I wonder if any expert of this forum knows something about if the GPS can work with maps of Brazil . The seller of the store assured me it would be possible to put Brazilian maps in GPS ... (hacking, of course ...)

It will be extremely frustrating for me having to install another GPS device with this powerful AVIC installed in my car ...

Likewise I would like to enable this GPS to operate in Brazil, there must be other people interested in adapt this GPS to operate in other countries ...

Would anyone could give some hint of how to do this?

I appreciate any help!

There are news that he X9115BT behaves like t X910BT. However, here in Brazil a store that is used to put maps of Brazil in model X910BT, said to me that they did not succeed to do the same procedure with the model x9115BT. Thus, I am searching in this forum if anyone has actually managed to put maps of any other country in the modelX9115BT.