AVIC411.com

Changes/fixes on X930

I have a D3 and a F90BT, and in most cases the D3 is the better unit (except for bluetooth, marginally)

Have they changed the following?

1) Phone call made over bluetooth currently disconnects when the car is shut off. On the Kenwood units it transfers back to the phone. Very handy feature. There have been a few times where I've been on a call and had to sit in my car until it was over.

2) See #1. It's a really important feature.

3) Any chance of destination lookup by phone #? I really like looking up a destination by # on the D3 (even though it's a little outdated now)

4) The F90 always switches to nav when a call comes in. Really annoying.

5) The ipod keeps playing while on a call, so when you hang up you are 6 songs away from when the call started. How about pausing the ipod when a call comes in?

1. This is no longer an issue.

3. No

4. No longer an issue.

5. Still the same.

This is how everything works on the currant units but there are no apparent changes to the navi portion of the 2011 units so it is assumed everything will be the same.

• 2 weeks later...

1. This is no longer an issue.

3. No

4. No longer an issue.

5. Still the same.

This is how everything works on the currant units but there are no apparent changes to the navi portion of the 2011 units so it is assumed everything will be the same.

I never cared much for currants, i was always more of a fig guy myself